KAYSERİ, CAPPADOCIA & SALT LAKE PHOTO TOUR WITH DANIEL KORDAN & CUMA CEVIK
15-17 DECEMBER 2017 (30 persons max)
On Cuma Cevik’s signature photography workshop with Daniel Kordan as honorable guest, we will be shooting gracefully beautiful Yılki Wild Horses in Kayseri, ascending and descending balloons in Goreme skyline from the most beautiful valley of Cappadocia; Love Valley, world famous Fairy Chimneys and finally Salt Lake.
Day 1: 15 December 2017 Friday
We meet at 10:30 am at Kayseri Airport. Kayseri is very famous with it’s local cuisine. Our first stop will be a local restaurant where we will be able to indulge ourselves with many different choices of delicacies. After we take our lunch we will head to local village where we will be shooting very famous Yilki Wild Horses on their natural habitat until the sun sets with Daniel Kordan. In the evening we will head to our 5 star hotel where we will be having dinner. Optional star and nightscape shooting tour for those who wish.
Day 2: 16 December 2017 Saturday
We wake up very early before sunrise to head into a secret valley to witness and shoot the the balloons being inflated. Then we take the balloon to enjoy the flight and take aerial photography. After the balloon tour we return back to our hotel for breakfast followed by Daniel Kordan’s speech and quick workshop (approximately 2 hours) about his techniques. Once the workshop is done we head to Salt Lake for sunset. We take lunch at Kaya Restaurant Uranos Sarikaya on our way. After the sunset we return to our hotel, take dinner and then head to Underground Kaya Restaurant traditional Turkish night for some fun.
Day 3: 17 December 2017 Sunday
We wake up very early again for shooting ascending and airborna balloons from the Love Valley as vantage point. We will be using our cute orange Volkswagen T2 vintage bus as a prop along with a model with the balloons. When we are done we head to Pasa Baglari to keep shooting with our model at the empty streets. Finally we head to Pigeon Valley to do our final shooting before we head back to hotel for breakfast and then check out.
In the afternoon we head to local pottery stores where you can watch how they are made and even try to make one yourself. Once we are done we move on to have lunch.
Towards the sunset we head back to Kayseri to shoot the Yilki wild horses one more time. After the sunset we return back to Kayseri Airport for departure.
-End of tour-
Suggested flights from Istanbul:
Pegasus: PC2732 – Sabiha Gokcen – Kayseri – 8:40 Departure
Pegasus: PC2741 – Kayseri – Sabiha Gokcen – 22:30 Return
2 nights at 5 star Avanos Suhan Hotel
Price: 500 usd
Included in the price:
· Live tutorial and dialogue with Daniel Kordan
· Tutorial video by Cuma Cevik (3 hours – Turkish)
· Pick-up and drop-off from and to Kayseri airport and all regional transport
· 2 nights at 5 star Avanos Suhan Hotel with 2 open-buffet breakfasts and dinners
· 3 lunches with pre-selected restaurants
· Balloon tour
· On board complimentaries (tea-coffee-sandwich-water)
· Turkish night (unlimited local alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages)
· Tips for the local horsemen to organize Yilki Horses for shooting
· Photography training and consultancy
· Professional local guide
· Local travel insurance
Excluded from the price:
· Inbound and outbound transport to and from Kayseri
· Personal expenses
· Minibar and room service
· Drinks taken at lunches
· Museum entrances
What to bring:
· Camera body, wide angle lens, zoom lens (telephoto)
· Tripod, remote control and filters
· Memory card (at least 64 gb)
· Portable hard drive or USB flash disk for taking tutorial video by Cuma Cevik
· Laptop for editing sessions (optional)
· Proper clothing for harsh winter conditions