DAY 1 (Oct 15): Arrive at Lake Bled
Arrive in Ljubljana and transfer to Bled. The adventure starts with an afternoon shoot to capture ‘golden light’ at iconic lake Bled. Evening get-together for a welcome dinner and to discuss plans for the tour.
DAYS 2-5 (Oct 16-19): Lake Bled and Julian Alps
We’ll take 4 full days to explore the beautiful Gorenjska region starting with a sunrise shoot at the shore of Lake Bled. From Bled Castle perched up on the cliff top we’ll capture superb panoramas of the lake with its island and Baroque church. Visit the spectacular Vintgar Gorge the perfect location to experiment with capturing fast-flowing water and try out some long exposures. Our second glacial lake is Bohinj and has a very different feel. Here we’ll take time to hone our composition skills at the lake shore and capture creative reflections. A short drive takes us to the surrounding picturesque villages where you’ll have the opportunity to capture traditional agricultural architecture including the landmark hayracks of Slovenia, as well as scenes of rural village life. Cap off the evenings with a sunset shoot at the lakeside or at one of Slovenia’s unique hill-top churches.
Total price: 3500 USD per person twin share
Single supplement: 500 USD
Maximum Number of Participants: 12
Lake Bled: http://pazlar-bled.com/?lng=en&mnu=home
The hotels may be changed due to availability, but only for same or better standard.
- Accommodation (5 nights) double/twin rooms sharing (singles available upon request),
- all meals (three per day) and drinks,
- airport transfers and all transportation during the tour,
- photography tuition,
- entrance fees and all local taxes.
Not included in the price:
– Visas (if applicable)
– Single supplement (500 USD)
What to bring
– DSLR camera with tripod and remote shutter release
– A wide angle lens. For example, Nikkor 14-24 or Canon 17-40. Best lens for use in wide-angle scenes or architecture photography
– A middle-zoom lens such as a 24-70 mm
– A telephoto zoom lens, such as a 70-200 mm. Be sure to have additional tripod mount to this lens.
– Waterproof and windproof jacket (consider the average temperature +5 – +10 C at daytime and even down to minus -5 – – 10 in the morning and night)
– Waterproof pants
– Warm jacket and thermal pants
– Wellingtons or fishing boots for muddy spots and against morning dew
– Casual clothes for dinners and lunches and photography workshops